Sunday 17 March 2013

Jennifer Lawrence refuses she's the ideal beauty

Jennifer-Lawrence hot

She just by designer Raf Simons elected to the face of the Miss Dior Bags Christian Dior, but Jennifer Lawrence (22) is inspired by her new role does not affect. In an interview, the American actress who became famous for her role as Katniss Everdeen in The Hunger Games themselves will never starve.
jennifer-lawrence

The Oscar-nominated actress says: “I eat like a caveman. I will be the only actress about whom no anorexia rumors. In Hollywood I overweight, I’m like a fat actress seen.” For her starring role as Katniss Everdeen wanted them especially fit, not thin and malnourished, “I do not think that little girls:” I want to look like Katniss, so I’ll skip dinner on. ” That’s something I’m very aware of it during training. ”

Jennifer Lawrence

 


Jennifer Lawrence refuses she's the ideal beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment