Monday 4 March 2013

Chris Brown wants children with Rihanna

Chris-Brown-and-Rihanna

Chris Brown could not believe his luck when his on / off girlfriend Rihanna heard publicly declare that they are within five years of a child.

“Chris feels the same way about. He really wants a child with RiRi, but that is not for tomorrow. Both are young and have a career that is going well. Anyway, once he wants children,” said a source in Hollywood Life . com. “They put together not worry about such things. Both are mature enough. How rich or successful a person may be, 23 and 25 is too young to have children. Now they want to enjoy their lives, parties and love each other. “ Rihanna recently unveiled its plans for the coming years: a family with Brown and prepare for a life without touring. “I’ll probably have a baby. And I pray that I have a good month vacation can take. I also have a few things so I can not for the rest of my life need to tour.”

Chris Brown wants children with Rihanna

No comments:

Post a Comment