Tuesday 29 January 2013

Bieber put his grief into song for Gomez


justin-bieber-selena-gomez-teen-choice

Justin Bieber has a song written about his split with Selena Gomez. In Nothing Like Us tells the Canadian teen idol, that his relationship with Gomez earlier this month saw walking on the rocks, that no one can ever replace.

“I’m sometimes happier,” says Bieber at the American music magazine Billboard. ”I try as much as possible through this period to beat.” Nothing Like Us is on the new album Believe Acoustic, an acoustic version of his previous album, Believe, which includes three brand new songs on it.

All lies

For the 18-year-old Bieber and his ex broke up, went for weeks rumors.”There are so many rumors,” says Bieber. ”People say I’m Selena daily call, they do not answer and I follow behind her. But these are all lies.” Although the singer as little as possible about themselves trying to read, he is still a thing with it. ”It reminds me of something.”

Bieber also reacts for the first time that he was not nominated for a Grammy. Late last year expressed his manager Scooter all his displeasure. “I have my whole life dreaming of a Grammy,” says the singer. “But my enthusiasm about now slightly tempered. I now feel good music for my fans.”

 


Bieber put his grief into song for Gomez

No comments:

Post a Comment