Saturday 23 February 2013

Johnny Depp almost trampled by horse

'The Late Show With David Letterman' celebrities

Johnny Depp has narrowly escaped a terrible accident. During the shooting of his new film ‘The Lone Ranger’ actor fell from his horse, that happy about him jump. The horse missed taking just the head of the actor.

” There was one moment in particular that it was very unpleasant” says Johnny in the ‘Late Show’ with David Letterman. ” We had the whole day running around the horses and they were not really going to stop.”

johnny-depp-reveals-his-fatal-accident-with-a-horse-on-lone-ranger-set

” My horse decided to have a few minor obstacles to jump, but that it was not aware that my saddle was improvised, it was fake”, Depp goes further. ” After the jump, the saddle slipped  away and I slid to the left. The reins fell from my hands and in one way or another, I was able to take hold of his mane.”

Briefly Johnny looked death in the eye. ” Before my eyes I saw whole muscular horse legs. I saw the muscles move, it looked like a killing machine. I could only think of one word: do! Please anyway to do.”

johnny-depp-tonto-close-call-lone-ranger-disney

The actor finally fell from his horse. The animal jumped over him and barely missed Depp’s head. ” The only thing that saved me was the instinct of the horse to jump over me. If that had not happened, my head was trampled.”


Johnny Depp almost trampled by horse

No comments:

Post a Comment